Living in Riverside, California offers many benefits that make it an attractive choice for renters. From the gorgeous year-round weather to endless restaurants and outdoor activity options, it’s no wonder the city saw a 7% increase in population within the last ten years. Learn all about Riverside properties and living in this article.
So if you’re looking for a place to settle long-term, consider renting a property in Riverside. Here are seven benefits of renting a property in Riverside that make it a great choice.
1. Affordable Cost of Living
The median cost of living in Riverside is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live for both renters and homeowners alike. Compared to its neighbors like Los Angeles and Irvine, its prices are far more livable and its feel, more homey. Check out the cost of living in some of its nearby cities:
- Los Angeles – $1,640 – $3,080 per month
- Irvine – $1,190-$4,278 per month
- Pasadena – $2,586-$6,718 per month
- Newport Beach – $2,570-$5,350 per month
2. Tons of Restaurants
Riverside is home to a diverse range of restaurants, from fine dining establishments to casual eateries and fast food joints. With so many options available, it’s easy to find something for everyone! Plus, many of the restaurants offer outdoor seating, making it perfect for dining al fresco during the warm summer months.
Check out some of these options:
- Simple Simon’s – Located in the center of the historical downtown, this sandwich shop has the best money can buy—just ask any local!
- Tio’s Taco’s – If you’re looking for a bite to eat in an artsy place, this is the place for you. With outdoor seating, this Mexican restaurant has recycled statues and decor in every corner.
- Sushi Times – This hidden gem offers exquisite sushi, ramen, and more. With a cozy atmosphere and delicious eats, this restaurant is a hit with the locals.
3. Free Parking
Unlike its neighboring cities, parking isn’t much of a hassle in Riverside. Whether you want to visit University Village or Downtown, there are always parking options available that don’t need to take a stab at your wallet.
4. Good Economy
A thriving economy keeps the wheels turning and that’s exactly what Riverside properties experience. This helps to keep rental prices down and makes it easier for renters to find work should they need it.
Living in Riverside provides residents with beautiful weather year-round, making it perfect for outdoor activities and boy are their outdoor activity options for you. From lows of 43 to highs of 94, Riverside often boasts perfect 70-degree weather most of the year.
6. Outdoor Living
City life is alive and bustling in Riverside but if you’re the type that wants to get in touch with nature, there are plenty of outdoor activities to choose from. Here’s a list:
- Mt. Rubidoux – Located near downtown, this landmark is worth the hike for the beautiful scenery you can experience once you reach the top.
- Botanical Gardens – In the University of California Riverside’s campus sits the botanical gardens. Containing over 3,500 plant species, you can wander through this trail for a relaxing day with nature.
- The Mission Inn Museum – If you want to take a tour of one of Riverside’s most historic landmarks, check out the Mission Inn. Weaving in and out of downtown, this historic building boasts stunning outdoor scenery.
7. Job Opportunities
Riverside properties will find a wide range of job opportunities in Riverside. From healthcare to hospitality, there are plenty of ways to make ends meet and help you thrive in your new city. In fact, on an average basis, total employment expands by 4.5% annually.
Embark on Your Search for Riverside Properties with Amanica
At Amanica, we understand how important it is to find the perfect property. From cost of living to job opportunities, Riverside properties offer plenty of options for renters and homeowners alike. With our expertise and extensive knowledge in the industry, we are here to help you embark upon your search and find the perfect property in Riverside.
Contact us today and let us help you find the perfect Riverside property! We look forward to making your search process seamless.