- Must be 18 years old to apply
- $35 Application Fee per adult (each adult has to apply separately)
- Documented proof of income needs to be 2.5 times the rent (gross)
- Copies of most recent paycheck stubs (minimum of 1 month)
- For self-employed: Copies of Income Tax statements and bank statements (minimum of 2 months)
- Proof of identity: Copy of valid identification card, driver’s license, or passport
- Copy of Social Security card
- Verification of employment or provided income
- Verification of rental history
- Fair Credit
- Renters Insurance
- NO evictions, judgments, or utility collection accounts on your credit
**NOTE: Please be advised that the application process can take about 5-7 business days**
- $35 Application Fee is NONREFUNDABLE (regardless of approval, denial, cancellation, or etc.).
- Applications that are incomplete will not be processed. Incomplete applications include the following: no proof of income, co-applicant has not applied, unverifiable employment or rental history, and any other advised missing required documents.
- Every property is contracted with a 1-year Residential Lease (unless advised otherwise).
- ALL utilities are tenant’s responsibility—including trash (unless advised otherwise).
- If the property owner accepts pets, each pet is subject to management approval and there is an additional charge of $250.00 per pet added to security deposit.
- If approved, the total move-in cost required is one month’s rent plus the security deposit (if applicable, the SECOND month will be prorated).
- Each home has a set security deposit of the property’s listed rent plus $200.00 (unless advised otherwise). For example, if the rent is $1,200.00, the security deposit will be $1,400.00.
- Security Deposits are required to be submitted in Cashier’s Check or Money Order form ONLY (cash/personal check/credit or ATM card will NOT be accepted).
- The full security deposit is required in order to “hold” a property or take the property off the market with a signed “Holding Deposit Agreement” (holding deposits will be applied toward the total move-in cost). We do NOT accept partial payments for security deposits.
**NOTE: Properties can only be held for a maximum of 2-weeks**
- Per notification of approval, the applicant has 24-hours to bring in FULL security deposit.