Amanica Real Estate & Property Management has a team of well qualified Property Managers who can manage your rental investments according to your specific needs. Below you will find a summary of our rental services.
Talk with one of our property management experts now!951-924-3600
- Amanica has the experience and expertise to review and generate a detailed ‘Scope of work” to insure accurate and competitive bids to repair your new investment property.
- All of our contractors are licensed, bonded, and insured tradesman for almost any work. We offer their expertise at very competitive rates or at your direction we will use other vendors of your choice.
- At Amanica we understand the consequence of lost time on income property.
- We have found that internet advertising creates the greatest demand and exposure for the rentals. We utilize our “For Rent” signs in the communities. Due to current economic times we have an aggressive retention program to keep the renters we have in the property. We communicate with our renters when notified they are leaving, often negating their reason to relocate. The cost of a vacant unit is never recovered.
- When allowed, by your permission and area regulations, a “For Rent” sign is posted.
- Areas of advertising: Our web site, Rentals.com (this site sends listing to 15 other sites), MRMLS system (we pay other agents to find a tenant), Realtor.com, Craiglist.org
- An Account Manager personally escorts potential tenants through your property.
- Any prospective tenant must fill out our comprehensive rental application.
- Amanica Verifies:
- Landlord references, going back at least 2 landlords
- Employment history for job stability and ability to pay.
- Personal references provide information about character traits.
- Credit checks on their payment patterns, history of delinquency, evictions, etc.
- Bank accounts, drivers’ license, and social security card to prevent fraud.
- Criminal check if requested by owner.
- Due to our extensive screening process, over 95% of our tenants pay by the 5th of every month.
- Payments not received by the 5th of the month are, charged a late fee of $125, split between the owner and Amanica Real Estate & Property Management.
- If not paid by the 4th a ‘3-Day Notice to Pay’ is promptly issued with a warning of cause-to-evict.
- All funds received by Amanica Real Estate & Property Management are deposited into a non-interest bearing Trust Account.
- Rent proceeds are forwarded to you within 2 – 3 days of receipt at Amanica’s office.
- All proceeds due to client are directly deposited or mailed with an attached financial statement.
- All Financial statements and invoices are available to you 24 hours a days through the WEB site. Clients can also see drive by pictures of their rentals.
- At the time of agreement you authorize a dollar limit amount for any repairs. For maintenance costs above the figure we obtain your approval.
- Our contractors can handle all repairs, including landscaping.
- Repair charges are billed to the client’s account. If a necessary repair is due to the tenant’s negligence, the tenant will be charged.
- Amanica’s emergency service is available 24 hours.